• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mental bun?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Erm....Marnie has just come shooting through from the kitchen and then spin around in circles in the living room litter tray....then threw herself onto her back in an EPIC flop. She's now having a fairly normal snooze.....is this ok or has she lost the plot totally :?

Erm....Marnie has just come shooting through from the kitchen and then spin around in circles in the living room litter tray....then threw herself onto her back in an EPIC flop. She's now having a fairly normal snooze.....is this ok or has she lost the plot totally :?

Sounds like normal crazy bunny behaviour:lol:

It's so funny though....Blue is SERIOUSLY chilled out...but Marnie seems to be on something most of the time. sometimes she runs him over and he looks MOST unimpressed :roll:

I reckon that Marnie is feeling full of the joys, & full of boundless energy.
Sounds like you've got 1 very happy bun there. :love::love:

Both of mine are like that, but they have different active times so will work in shifts on running around like a loon - no peace for me... In the evenings before 'bed' they have a rare moment of synchronicity where they wake up together and its best if I just put my feet up and stay out of the way...

They do make you laugh don't they? :D

Louie has got it into his head today to keep picking up the cats bowl of dry food and slinging it round the kitchen :roll:

Want to borrow Doodee for a few hours for comparrison?

Even my vet thinks she is a bun with some real issues and problems going on inside her little crazy parsnippy brain.

Seriously though sounds like you have bun full of the joy of life who just needs to express that as hard and fast as she can.

Back