• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Iz i guilty??? Ru decides.....

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Herro Ru,
Itz Pearl ere. I iz 10 weeks old now and i iz a very good bunny :)
So mummy sez she was woked up this morning by the sound of my feetsies on the kitchen floor and the dogs bowls bein pushed around. Now i know i iz not allowed in the kitchenz cos i go behind the washer and i might chew the wire but i was just satz in the kitchenz minding my own bunny business when mummy came down.....

DSC_0591-2.jpg

Se sez i had been nibbling the dogs meaty chunks as it had my teefs marks in it....i said SOMEBODY az put that next to me and i ad not been eating the dogs dinner.

Mummy said she took this picture close up of my guilty face so you could decide.....i finks i lookz all innocent.Mummy sez i iz GUILTY!!!!

DSC_0596.jpg

So we thought we wud let Ru decide.....Iz i guilty or sweetz and innocentz???

shes so fluffy! Looks like she could be hiding additional 'half eaten' food under her ! :lol:

I think guilty, looks too innocent to be so!

Pearl....Im afraid to say, I think you may have TRIED the doggy dinner, but I KNOW you didnt like it........:lol::lol::lol:

shes so fluffy! Looks like she could be hiding additional 'half eaten' food under her ! :lol:

I think guilty, looks too innocent to be so!

Well i came downstairs just now and she obviously hadn't heard me coming as i made her jump,she ran,skidded and dropped a full meaty chunk on the floor :shock: ppor dog has to let me know when she's hungry now so i can put her food back down :lol:

Well i came downstairs just now and she obviously hadn't heard me coming as i made her jump,she ran,skidded and dropped a full meaty chunk on the floor :shock: ppor dog has to let me know when she's hungry now so i can put her food back down :lol:

rofl!

Time for someone to be put in bunny prison for a time out:lol::lol::lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Cant imagine holding a meaty chunk in my mouth for too long...cat/dog food just makes me want to be rather poorly!!

It does me - these aren't too bad as they are dry. It's tinned food that makes me want to barf! :?

:shock:correct me if im wrong, but doesnt some dog food contain rabbit? Ive never had a dog but im sure ive seen this on the front of the packagin!

Looks a little bit too pleased with herself in the second pic ... surely such a very pretty bunny would have better taste than to eat dog food. Maybe she thought the bits were toys for her to play with? :wave:

Back