• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear - a bunny huff on your hands. :roll: Spenser has these on a fairly regular basis. The more I try to win him round, the grumpier he gets. :roll: Hope he gets fed up with his grumps and decide to be more sociable soon.

Oh dear - a bunny huff on your hands. :roll: Spenser has these on a fairly regular basis. The more I try to win him round, the grumpier he gets. :roll: Hope he gets fed up with his grumps and decide to be more sociable soon.

Biccy had one for the last day or so, had to sit with him solid for 5 hours last night, letting him run all over me to cheer him up:lol:

Oh dear ... it's annoying when a bunny doesn't want to play and we do, or the other way around. :roll: Don't want to alarm you, but might he have hurt himself in a way that isn't obvious to us humble humans? Hopefully he's just having an off -day. I've very used to grumps, because Spenser tends to be grumpy from late morning until mid-afternoon every day. :wave:

I bet if you ignore him he will very soon come round. Mine hate being ignored, especially when they know that originally you wanted their attention, it's like, hey, we was ignoring you, how come you're doing that to us now, ohhhhhh please give us luuuuuurrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvve mommy (or food) :lol:

Back