• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drying dandelions

i found they went horrible when i did it naturally in my window so i put a single layer on a baking tray @ 60 degrees for about an hour and they dry out lovely..

no dandelions left here now tho :(

i found they went horrible when i did it naturally in my window so i put a single layer on a baking tray @ 60 degrees for about an hour and they dry out lovely..

no dandelions left here now tho :(

My garden's full of them, it's like a jungle :oops:

There's probably loads of other stuff the buns could eat out there too, but I don't know what any of it is - they're just "weeds" to me :lol:

My garden's full of them, it's like a jungle :oops:

There's probably loads of other stuff the buns could eat out there too, but I don't know what any of it is - they're just "weeds" to me :lol:

ooooh lucky.... get em picked... will save a fortune in the winter :D:D

my problem is im not picking enough, im using up as much as im drying out in treats right now :oops::oops:

ooooh lucky.... get em picked... will save a fortune in the winter :D:D

my problem is im not picking enough, im using up as much as im drying out in treats right now :oops::oops:

Get picking woman!! :lol:

How long do they keep for once dried then?

i have mind drying in a cardboard box thin layer over the bottom of the box, it does seem to be taking forever

Back