• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you vaccinations cost??

wally4eva

Mama Doe
How much does it cost you for one rabbit to get their myxo and VHD vaccinations done (if you have both done)??

It costs me £48

:wave:

How much does it cost you for one rabbit to get their myxo and VHD vaccinations done (if you have both done)??

It costs me £48

:wave:

I had Biscuit's done and it was £40 for both, the vet was offering a special deal, or it was £25 each if i didnt book them at the same time :)

:shock: I thought mine was dear - it costs just under £31 for both, no discount for more than one bun or both jabs though.

£19 for each jab and no discounts, mine are due both theirs when I get paid so that'll be £80 over a fortnight, eek :shock:, got to be done though.

I think on the last thread on the subject it turned out mine were the most expensive - £33 each for VHD. I haven't had their Myxi done yet as the rescue did that before I got them.

Paddy's booked in at 2pm for his vacs and its £25. Roo's booked in tomorrow for the same thing. Never thought to ask if I could get a discount :shock:

Ria x

The prices really do vary!!!
I going to see if I can get a discount with 4 bunnies, or maybe see if I can find a more rabbit savvy vet (mines good but could be better) with cheaper vaccination prices!!:lol:

My vet charges £25 for both (although not both on the same day, obviously!) or £13.99 per vaccine. I think there's a 10% discount if you take three or more in too.

Everything else at my vet is massively expensive though :roll:

If I post here, do you lot promise you wont lynch me???
I pay £17 for BOTH!!!!!!! I take 4 bunnies....and get a wonderful discount....:wave::wave::wave:

If I post here, do you lot promise you wont lynch me???
I pay £17 for BOTH!!!!!!! I take 4 bunnies....and get a wonderful discount....:wave::wave::wave:

But when you say both what do you mean? Cos we get our myxi done twice a year so over the year each bun has three jabs.

Back