• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two very special (but very 'norty') bunsters - The Benjamin and Opal - working now

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
It has literally been ages since I posted any photos on here of my two very special bunsters which I love to bits. So I have taken loads of pics of them and chosen to share the best of them with you. I have also included a link at the bottom to the others which I haven't included. Very pic heavy sorry.

Enjoy

Yes that is a SS nugget I have in my mouth...

DSCF2626-1.jpg

The Benjamin can periscope!

DSCF2622-1.jpg

What mummy?

DSCF2602-1.jpg

Opal's bum

DSCF2593-1.jpg

A box

DSCF2556-1.jpg

Opal is in shock

DSCF2407-1.jpg

Super Benj!

DSCF2397-1.jpg

This was just before Opal decided to 'mount' The poor Benjamin

DSCF2313-1.jpg

When Opal discovered where the SS was stored in the shed

DSCF2258-1.jpg

I wish I had all of Opal in the frame

DSCF2246-1.jpg

Had I not seen Opal throw herself into this position, I would have been very worried

DSCF2222-1.jpg

Hello Mummy...

DSCF2448-1.jpg

Hello again

DSCF2173-1.jpg

Stretchies!

DSCF2158-1.jpg

Mine!

DSCF2103-1.jpg

You can view the rest of the photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52914937@N05/show/

Last edited:
It has literally been ages since I posted any photos on here of my two very special bunsters which I love to bits. So I have taken loads of pics of them and chosen to share the best of them with you. I have also included a link at the bottom to the others which I haven't included. Very pic heavy sorry.

Enjoy

Yes that is a SS nugget I have in my mouth...

DSCF2626-1.jpg

The Benjamin can periscope!

DSCF2622-1.jpg

What mummy?

DSCF2602-1.jpg

Opal's bum

DSCF2593-1.jpg

A box

DSCF2556-1.jpg

Opal is in shock

DSCF2407-1.jpg

Super Benj!

DSCF2397-1.jpg

This was just before Opal decided to 'mount' The poor Benjamin

DSCF2313.jpg

When Opal discovered where the SS was stored in the shed

DSCF2258-1.jpg

I wish I had all of Opal in the frame

DSCF2246.jpg

Had I not seen Opal throw herself into this position, I would have been very worried

DSCF2222-1.jpg

Hello Mummy...

DSCF2448-1.jpg

Hello again

DSCF2173-1.jpg

Stretchies!

DSCF2158-1.jpg

Mine!

DSCF2103-1.jpg

You can view the rest of the photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52914937@N05/show/

Mega Squeee, what gorgeous buns, they look like great characters! xx:love::love:

I have fixed it.

Yes, they have very funny personalities.

Opal is into absolutely everything. She is very adventurous, but isn't one for cuddles. She likes to run around the garden, binkying and is very motivated by food! She is the boss. When food is given, she asserts her dominance over the Benjamin by mounting him. It's so funny. They are always grooming each other and seem very happy together.

The Benjamin is equally naughty and also into everything. He is very loving and loves his cuddles. He used to be a house rabbit though, so that is probably why.He is the submissive one in the relationship. He has to have everything that you are holding and he has absolutely no fear whatsoever. You could drop something and make a very loud bang and he would look and then just carry on what he was doing.

Benjamin looks the spitting image of Fluffy, my first ever bun when i was rather young.

What a lovely coat, its immaculate!

Buns are both gorgeous! :love:

Goodnes, what LOVELY buns and what SUPER photos. I'm fairly new, so hadn't seen the handsome pair before. Thanks for sharing them. :wave:

They are so beautiful! I love so many of them I can't pick a favourite, great photos :) what camera do you have?

Oh, and I added you on Flickr :) I'm Chocolate Bubbles. :wave:

Aww, they are lovely :love:

May I ask why he's called 'The' Benjamin?!

xxx

Not sure to be honest. His name was Benjamin, but for some reason or another we started calling him 'The Benjamin' and it just stuck.

I didn't realise you could add people on flickr. Thanks.
My camera is a Fuji Finepix F70EXR.

Back