• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of 3 Story Hutches

wally4eva

Mama Doe
If you have a 3 story hutch could you please post some photo of it:D I am interested to see exactly what they look like and especially how the ramps work on the second level:D

(I'm not sure if this is thr right section for this but I though because its to do with pictures I wuld put it here:?, if it needs to be moved feel free)

Last edited:
I have one. :) The ramp on the second level follows the same line as the first. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it in use at the moment, but have one of it when it first arrived (but without the second ramp up :roll: Just see where the other one is, and imagine the same above. :)

030-14.jpg

....and to show how lovely and big it is...

027-8.jpg

:lol::lol:

Oh I see what you mean with the ramps:D:D

Thanks:D Thats massive you could sleep in there:lol: What are the dimensions??

Thanks again:D:D:wave:

I have one. :) The ramp on the second level follows the same line as the first. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it in use at the moment, but have one of it when it first arrived (but without the second ramp up :roll: Just see where the other one is, and imagine the same above. :)

030-14.jpg

....and to show how lovely and big it is...

027-8.jpg

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Can't believe you got in it to show how big it was :lol::lol::lol:

just read that and the associated 'baby in puppy crate' thread.

So adorable and absolutely hilarious!

Can I ask where you got it from and how much it cost? :)

It's from Ryedale hutches, and was about £500, I think. :) It's really well made. I wish I'd thought to ask for it to be taller, but I completely forgot. :roll:

Back