• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shameless Biscuit Post... :) *PICS*

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Morning All,

Biscuit wanted to show you how much he enjoys his nom noms this morning, so i took a few pictures;

Turned into a right chatter box this morning too!

Biscuit: Mummy did hand feed me nom noms - was so excited i nearly bits her hand off!

nomnom1.jpg

Biscuit: Dad, i'm trying to eats, please stops lookzing at me its makings me nervous!!

nomnom2.jpg

Biscuit: Finez, that's its im going to eats the camera then.. rarrr!

lick.jpg

Biscuit: *Yawn* Now i've had my nom noms thinks its times for mes to have my morning napses :)

snoozing.jpg

Bless him so so much:love::love::love:

awww he shuts his little eyes when hes asleep! mylo doesnt to that! maybe cos hes so nosey!! :D:D:D

Biscuit is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! :love:

Awwwwwww! Too cute.:love:
I wish I could have house bunnies, but I don't think I would ever get anything done - I would just watch them all day!

Awwwwwww! Too cute.:love:
I wish I could have house bunnies, but I don't think I would ever get anything done - I would just watch them all day!

Working from home does have its advantates... and Biccy is one of them, i would never have a house bun if i wasn't here all the time, dont think i'd of had one at all, but i spend time with him at lunch time and go and check on him almost every hour.

I just had to tell his little morning story, he had a bad day yesterday as all the commotion from moving his pen around and stuff scared and unsettled him so we had a few 'eating' and 'trust' issues between us, but i sat with him for 5 hours straight last night and we're back to our bonded selves again.

He is a very special and very lucky bun. :love::D They are good at letting you know when they're not pleased, aren't they. :roll:

awww he shuts his little eyes when hes asleep! mylo doesnt to that! maybe cos hes so nosey!! :D:D:D

Biscuit is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! :love:

He doesn't always, just depends on how truly knackered he is :lol:

He'd just done a quick circuit round the living room after eating, binkied into the sofa, tripped over the entrance to his pen and then flopped like that.

Bless!:love:

I love shameless showing off :D I wish more people would do it. Lovely photos. Its prety obvious that since moving in Biscuit has quickly become boss in your house :lol:

I love shameless showing off :D I wish more people would do it. Lovely photos. Its prety obvious that since moving in Biscuit has quickly become boss in your house :lol:

So true. You only have to read my psychotic threads to see that :lol:

biscuit is so cute.he looks so much different then his pic at ten weeks, his coat looks darker. i have been looking on camp nibble rehoming site in leeds, some cute bunnies, especially one called binkey.

Biscuit: Finez, that's its im going to eats the camera then.. rarrr!

lick.jpg

I have LOTS of photos like that too. :lol::lol:

Bless him, he is very handsome :love::love: (but don't tell Alfie I said that about another bun or he'll be very peeved :lol:)

Aww he's so cute! He's changed a lot from your member picture I think.

Did you post a pic of his new home setup at all?

Aww he's so cute! He's changed a lot from your member picture I think.

Did you post a pic of his new home setup at all?

Thanks :) He has changed a lot, but i dont have the heart to remove that picture as its one of my favourites, i could add a second one i suppose...

New update to [Project Play Pen] this morning;

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=239385

Loxxy is so adorable in those pics! I want somebun like her for Biccy!

Back