• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watch out, watch out, there's a Loxxy about!!! U/D few more pics added

Loxxy

Alpha Buck
DSC07414.jpg

If mummy honestly thinks that little fence around the flowers is gonna stop me, she's got another thing coming!
Think I can get away with it before anyone spots me?

DSC07415.jpg

You're not having it - its mine!!!

yummmmmmmmmmm

(shame I took it away from her before she could wolf it down, wasn't sure it was safe ;)!)

Today we have some treats courtesy of mummy's boss, who gave me some carrots from his allotment, and a nice big basil plant (wasn't sure about the spider's eggs under the leaves of the basil plant, so mummy threw them in the compost bin :) )

and to finish off, some runner bean leaves - gotta love the summer :)

Last edited:
:wave: She is lovely, I'm not sure that flower is safe either:? Thumps where are you...............................:lol:

:wave: She is lovely, I'm not sure that flower is safe either:? Thumps where are you...............................:lol:

Aha... I googled it and according to this site, asters are safe flowers :D Shall keep an eye on her up there - she only went to say hello to a pigeon and came running back up the garden with a flower sticking out her mouth :lol:

Biscuit: Loxxy:love::love::love: Can i share your noms? Flower looks very nommy!

Gorgeous pics of your bun again, she's an absolute stunner :) What breed is she again and how old?

Biscuit: Loxxy:love::love::love: Can i share your noms? Flower looks very nommy!

Gorgeous pics of your bun again, she's an absolute stunner :) What breed is she again and how old?

French lop, and 5 months now... and if she disappears, I know where to look :lol:

French lop, and 5 months now... and if she disappears, I know where to look :lol:

:shock: i dont know what you mean!:lol::lol::lol:

My last post in my thread your just replied on won't help my case...:lol::lol::lol:

Love the new pics - always good to see new pics of lovely Loxxy. :love: At 5 months I guess she will still have some growing to do. Bless her! :love::wave:

Back