• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excel nature snacks

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Where is the best place to buy these, the cheapest I can find is VetUK :?

Valerie has become addicted and is now demanding one every night before we go to bed:roll: :lol: She really wants to eat hay but can't because of her teeth so these are the next best thing for her as it is so finely chopped, they are just a bit expensive :oops:

:oops::oops::oops:
Are those the ones I sent up?
I think I got them from the Range :wave: J's sister works there so I can get her to check for you.

Are those the ones in rice paper? Hay Experts have a cheapER price on a pack of each flavour.

:oops::oops::oops:
Are those the ones I sent up?
I think I got them from the Range :wave: J's sister works there so I can get her to check for you.

Yes, she loves them :love: I have manged to dig out another 2 this morning, but think thats it.

I checked out the hay experst but even by buying their mulitpacks they still work out a bit dearer than other sites, plus there will be postage on top :?

Spenser was given one of these in a present. One of the few treaty things he actually ate. Will keep an eye on this thread as the pet shop his came from is a bit out of my way! Glad Valerie is enjoying them - she deserves a bit of spoiling. :wave:

I can get them for £1.98 a pack? If that's cheaper then I've no problem with getting you some and sending them down?

Eilidh xx

Liz mail me and let me know what you are paying I will see if we can help ;)

I checked on your site and saw them...but I wasnt sure if I'd be allowed to post :oops:
I'm just waiting for js sister to text me back and see if they still have them on offer at the range.

I checked on your site and saw them...but I wasnt sure if I'd be allowed to post :oops:
I'm just waiting for js sister to text me back and see if they still have them on offer at the range.

As far as I am aware Bluesmum you are allowed to mention us, it's just us who cant or it is seen as advertising. I've contacted Liz though and offered to help with these considerably cheaper than they are at other places she has tried

Back