• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 4 beautiful babies

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Havent uploaded any photos of my 4 for ages, we moved house last weekend and here they are today :) Ronnie and Lola are in the spare room, they have 3/4 puppy pens all around the edge as Ronnie took to eating the walls/wallpaper :shock:

Nana! Nomnomnom...
100_2629.jpg

Do not disturb us mummeh...
100_2635.jpg

Lovebirds :love:
100_2667.jpg

Step back slowly hoomin...
100_2666.jpg

Eating hay...
100_2675.jpg

Lolly having a snooze...
100_2677.jpg

Magic Bunneh!! Now you see my legs...
100_2679.jpg

And now you dont! :lol:
100_2680.jpg

And my outdoor, not so photogenic bunnehs :( The grass is awful, hoping it will improve as time goes on :?

100_2646.jpg

100_2652.jpg

100_2659.jpg

:) xXx

awwww! :love::love::love::love: I love them all, but your himi really tugs at my heart strings! She or he looks like it'd be simular to my Zeke temperment wise, very cheeky, everything's a game!!! I do adore himis... Think I may bun nap! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, they are all absolutely gorgeous! :love::love::love:

They all look really happy and settled too.

Congrats on your house move, hope you're settling in ok?

Aww, they are all absolutely gorgeous! :love::love::love:

They all look really happy and settled too.

Congrats on your house move, hope you're settling in ok?

We're settling in well thank you hun, we really like it here, much more space (and more space for bunnehs once the garden is done!) When we moved i thought we were going to have to split Ronnie and Lolly as they were fighting really bad :( 48 hours of very close obs, and theyre fine :love: Silly bunnehs

These 4 have been so spoilt with me having no foster buns, i feel lost with only 4 bunnehs!!

Gorgeous bunnehs. :love::love::love:

Is that one of those corner dog beds they're in? It's hoooooge. :shock: I was looking for one for ages but they were only online and worked out too expensive with p&p. :(

Gorgeous bunnehs. :love::love::love:

Is that one of those corner dog beds they're in? It's hoooooge. :shock: I was looking for one for ages but they were only online and worked out too expensive with p&p. :(

Its a puppy litter tray :) Its massive, a pain to clean out! They fill it though :lol:

Theyve been naughty today - escaped whilst we were out and have eaten my willow balls from by the fire, and also pooed/weed on the new lounge carpet :shock: Bad bunnehs!

Back