• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie has made a HUGE nest!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
It's like an igloo... She has carved her straw into a tunnel and then put a little round igloo bit at the end. She's done poos in a line outside the door of the tunnel and then plucked out loads of fur and put it on the opening of the tunnel like a furry hood on a parker jacket.

She is having her spay consultation on Friday...

OR she could be pregnant and that's the reason they were so keep to palm her off onto me... :roll:

If they had a male and were going on holiday they would have given it to you:? Probably just a phantom as she's unneutered.

I assume it's a phantom because the nest has all fallen down and there is just fur everywhere. her teats are huge and weighing her tummy down. She looks so miserable, I've never seen a more miserable rabbit. :( She just sits and stares all day. Fenugreek crunchies perk her up a bit, but apart from that she is overun with hormones and depressed.

The problem with having them in a 3 and a 1 and a 1 and working full time is that I don't have time every evening when I get home to spend time stroking every one of them -- even though they ALL crave it. And I also don't have room for them all to exercise every day while I'm at work. it has to be Penelope and Rosie one day and Buzz, Ralph and Ruby the next. Now my OH won't allow them on the grass anymore (!) because he's decided the rabbits have ruined it, so they're on the patio and in the house.

R and P are going in for their spay consultation tomorrow and I want to get it done as soon as possible so that I can either take them to fat fluffs and bond them into a five or take Penelope or Rosie or both to Windwhislte warren with their spays and vaccs up to date.

If I can't get them in for a spay until next week, would anyone local be willing to takw Rosie or Penelope for 3 or 4 days so I can give my others some attention?

I assume it's a phantom because the nest has all fallen down and there is just fur everywhere. her teats are huge and weighing her tummy down. She looks so miserable, I've never seen a more miserable rabbit. :( She just sits and stares all day. Fenugreek crunchies perk her up a bit, but apart from that she is overun with hormones and depressed.

The problem with having them in a 3 and a 1 and a 1 and working full time is that I don't have time every evening when I get home to spend time stroking every one of them -- even though they ALL crave it. And I also don't have room for them all to exercise every day while I'm at work. it has to be Penelope and Rosie one day and Buzz, Ralph and Ruby the next. Now my OH won't allow them on the grass anymore (!) because he's decided the rabbits have ruined it, so they're on the patio and in the house.

R and P are going in for their spay consultation tomorrow and I want to get it done as soon as possible so that I can either take them to fat fluffs and bond them into a five or take Penelope or Rosie or both to Windwhislte warren with their spays and vaccs up to date.

If I can't get them in for a spay until next week, would anyone local be willing to takw Rosie or Penelope for 3 or 4 days so I can give my others some attention?

I'd be happy to take one for 3 or 4 days but only have an indoor 38 inch crate which wouldn't be much room indoors. My foster bun is in my spare hutch.

that's the same as what I have rosie in at the moment as it's the only thing I've got. I'm going to invest in a massive ryedale hutch if I bond them but for the moment I think she'll have to stay in that/. Thanks for the offer though! :D:D:D

Back