• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilkinsons Green Oat Hay - YES WILKOS

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Little bags in wilkinsons of 'green oat hay and dandelion' bought some...

buns love it... in my local wilkinsons sale rack 98p per bag......

Thort id let u all know

Wow thats impressive I will go and have a nose at the weekend

ps im not following you around RU posting on your threads I promise :lol:

I always use the Wilkos normal hay, Charlie loves it. Likes it more than he liked the apparently better one from a petshop :?

I just bought some hay from wilkos today - it's actually something they all enjoy- shame it doesn't last two seconds in the bags they provide of 1.5kg.

Ambience xx

i'll have a look. we've had it before and they liked it. rochdale wilkinsons has been useless for rabbits, recently.

oooh brill, will try it out with them!! I was going to spend £8 on a kilo of oat hay today as well as my two loved the little taster I gave them!!

I love Wilkinsons & a lot of the stuff they sell is great. Unfortunately though they tests on animals and so they're now on my boycott list :(:(

My two love the stuff as well - sadly our local Wilko hasn't stocked it for ages, so I have to get it from a larger branch further away. :(

I tried it a few times with my bunnies, they liked it at first but after 3 days or so it wasn't good enough and only burns green oat hay would do. :lol: Grr!

Its not just in england, i have one in my home town, and there is one in the next town to me.

Ooops! I must have gotten mixed up, its the Grange that was only in England. Even so, my nearest Wilkinsons is 180 miles away in Glasgow apparently! :roll:

Back