• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What can I buy for B's birthday?

willowholly

Mama Doe
Its Barley's 4th birthday on the 26th & I want to buy her something special as,being a french lop,it may be her last.I know that sounds abit dramatic but their lifespans are 4-6 years old & shes always been a poorly girl.I know its not the case for all frenchies as Willow lived until she was almost 7 but im looking for an excuse to spoil her[not that I need one!:lol:]
Any ideas what I can get her?

how about willow toys and treats from animal magic supplies, they are great value for bunnies and my bun loves the willow toys :wave:

Have bought her a cute new food bowl,a bunny rattle,a hanging chew rope toy,some herbal toothbrushes,as she loves them,trio of leaves & also 2 bags of mixed herb which you sprinkle a spoonful on food daily to help with her urinary problems.Dill got a new tube for his birthday so B's doesn't sound that exciting,but just couldn't think what to get that she hadn't already had.

When i saw the title, i was going to suggest all sorts of things since i'm currently looking for birthday presents too. But, now i've read the post, i realise that maybe your bun wouldn't want to go zorbing or segway ralley racing like the recipient of my gifts would :lol:

When i saw the title, i was going to suggest all sorts of things since i'm currently looking for birthday presents too. But, now i've read the post, i realise that maybe your bun wouldn't want to go zorbing or segway ralley racing like the recipient of my gifts would :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Back