• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arrr yuuuu. Halp!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hallo peeplz of arr yuu. You haz to halp uz! Mummeh neva feedz uz, I hadz to steal this bit of old paper and eatz it!
DSC00061.jpg

I sended a message to grama aksing for halp but she jus sedz I wasa norty bunneh, she doesn't understand, dis is a mergency! Duzn't she noes bunnehs gets stasis if dey go too long wivout foodzez?!

Please sends foodz....nommy foodz....not parsley, Blerh!

Ohh noes! Meh and Mae says yoo can has sum of our pelletz and gwass and some mintz if yoo likes? Oh and we shall stealz sum carrot greens fwom gwandad fur yoo :) bad hoomin, yoo needs to wun ahway! Com live wiv us :)

Ohh noes! Meh and Mae says yoo can has sum of our pelletz and gwass and some mintz if yoo likes? Oh and we shall stealz sum carrot greens fwom gwandad fur yoo :) bad hoomin, yoo needs to wun ahway! Com live wiv us :)

mah mummeh only just gived us carrot greens dis week! can u beleev she hadz not gived us dem before now?! dey is de nommiest. We is packing our bagziz!

mah mummeh only just gived us carrot greens dis week! can u beleev she hadz not gived us dem before now?! dey is de nommiest. We is packing our bagziz!

Oh no! Dats bad! Haz yoo had spwing gweens? Deh iz nomeh tooh! Ohkay! We makes yoo a rwoom :) how many iz comingz?!

Oh no! Dats bad! Haz yoo had spwing gweens? Deh iz nomeh tooh! Ohkay! We makes yoo a rwoom :) how many iz comingz?!

yeh she gibz us spring greenz ebry day! we getz no variation at all...she sez it's somehting about frekwent staysis? so we hads to be carefulz. I don't care about staysis! I wants da nomz! dere iz only two of us....but we do eatz a looooot!

yeh she gibz us spring greenz ebry day! we getz no variation at all...she sez it's somehting about frekwent staysis? so we hads to be carefulz. I don't care about staysis! I wants da nomz! dere iz only two of us....but we do eatz a looooot!

Oh no how meanz! I dunnoh wat dis stasis fingy iz buh I wunt givez yoo aneh sounds ickeh! Oh datz okay! Da hutch is stuffed full of hay nomnom! See you soon bunnehs!

I think your mum should let you out to eat carpet;)

Oh don't you worreyz about dat! She buyed us all new carpetz for when I bringed my new wifey home...I chewedz a biiiig hole in dat! Only tookz me a few hourz!

I toldz mummeh we iz leabin, she sedz 'fine' (I fink she's still cross after my wifey jumped in mummeyz ayvon box) but she sedz I should warn you dat my wifey does a lotz of guffin' :oops:

Oh don't you worreyz about dat! She buyed us all new carpetz for when I bringed my new wifey home...I chewedz a biiiig hole in dat! Only tookz me a few hourz!

I toldz mummeh we iz leabin, she sedz 'fine' (I fink she's still cross after my wifey jumped in mummeyz ayvon box) but she sedz I should warn you dat my wifey does a lotz of guffin' :oops:

Thats what I like to hear :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:,You naughtey bunny baditts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back