• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trouble in my shed

annie78art

Banned
Today I have been putting piggys and rabbits on the floor for a run in turn. The foster bunnys are in the bigger indoor hutch on the floor. It come to Timmys turn I put him down and went into the house. When I come out there was russeling and squeeling going on. My hubby standing in the door way woundering what the hell it was. I pushed him out of the way and said they are fighting. :affraid: I thought Timmy had opened the cage some how and got in with the boyz. But no he was hiding under the hutch thinking oooooohhh S___. The two boyz were rolling around and sqeeling. I opened the cage and they stopped. I put Timmy back and checked the boyz over. They are both fine. I can only think that may be they had seen Timmy and got upset cos of him. What do you think happened? Do you think I should seperate them?

Back