• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no not stasis :( U/D Help I found what look like worms in her poop :(

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
:cry::cry:

Waffle seems to be going into stasis again tonight. She is still passing extremely small poops but won't even be tempted by her most favourite foods :cry:

I have syringed her some fibreplex and water but now she just seems stressed as she is impossible for syringe feed.

I am keeping an eye on her as she is pooping still i'm not as concerned as I would be if she wasn't pooping. If she isn't eating of her own accord by bedtime I will be taking her to the emergency vets for some gut stimulants. and pain relief.

The strange thing is she isn't doing her normal tummy ache flops or tummy pressing she just seems to be grumpy and sitting meatloaf style.

She has been stasis free for 2 and a half months now and I thought we were getting there. :cry: She even did the biggest binky when I went to see her after I got back from hospital this morning.

Please could I have some nomming and pooping vibes.

Last edited:
Lots of munching and pooping vibes. When my lot have stasis (all too often), I find that things like blackberry leaves and carrot tops are fantastic for trying to get them to nibble.

Hugs,

FC x

C'mon waffle, eat some noms and produce some nice big poops for mummeh!

Have you got any metacam to give her?

Sendibg vibes xxxx

Oh no :( sending some vibes for eating and pooping, I hate playing the waiting game, especially in the evening during emergency hours and wondering how late to leave it! I hope Waffle eats something soon :)

Its always handy to keep a bottle of metacam to hand, its saved Fudge a good few times. Wouldnt be without it, its miricle stuff.

Do you have a heat pad? I find this useful to as it helps to keep their body temps up.

Hope Waffle starts nomming soon, sending loads of vibes , i know how stressful stasis is so got my fingers crosed for you and waffle xxx

Sending lots of get well vibes:love:I know how stressful it is, one of my bunnies gets gas quite often ( been ok for few months, crosses everything ) and I am always in a complete panic praying it won't develop into full blown stasis.

Last edited:
Oreo: Woffel you haz to eats - mummuhs wurry otherwise
Mittens: Yes they do - but its good fun to make them worries isnt it
Sooty: Shut up Mittens - Nooo its not fun - Woffel musts eats soons
Charlie: I haz done loads of poos today woffel - do you want me to send you some?
Sooty: No thats cheeting charlie - woffel needs to do hiz own poops
Charlie - oh okies well hurry up and eat and get well soon..
Mittens: Yes woffel eats your greens and all your noms and you will feelz betta

Lots of eating and pooing vibes from ALL of us :wave:

Oreo: Woffel you haz to eats - mummuhs wurry otherwise
Mittens: Yes they do - but its good fun to make them worries isnt it
Sooty: Shut up Mittens - Nooo its not fun - Woffel musts eats soons
Charlie: I haz done loads of poos today woffel - do you want me to send you some?
Sooty: No thats cheeting charlie - woffel needs to do hiz own poops
Charlie - oh okies well hurry up and eat and get well soon..
Mittens: Yes woffel eats your greens and all your noms and you will feelz betta

Lots of eating and pooing vibes from ALL of us :wave:

Awww thank you.

Waffle has been to the vets and we have been advised that she has a gassy tummy. They checked her teeth and said they all looked clear.

She has had Zantac, Metoclop and Vetergesic. I also have some more fibreplex to give her before bed.

Thanks for all your vibes.

Back