• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panic stations!!!

LucyB

Warren Scout
So I've just got home from Sainsbury's and was merrily unpacking my shopping when I looked down... and saw this......

39637_644636558248_223704061_10350339_5278747_n.jpg

:shock: Needless to say MY HEART STOPPED for a second or two...

...:shock:...

Until I realised I'd dropped a CHERRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lol:

Am actually still chuckling now... seriously Russell, I swear sometimes I think he's doing it on purpose to freak me out!
He's since binkied around like a loon and is now watching me from his favourite perch on top of the sofa!

Last edited:
Oh gosh, that looked so scary!! I would have totally freaked!!!

Glad he is ok though!!! He is so handsome!! :love:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I would be in panic if I saw that. Glad it was just a cherry! :wave::lol:

My heart stopped for a minute there untill i scrolled down a little further.

What a handsome devil he it !!

:shock: oh my goodness I think i'd have totally panicked. Bless him, nomming on a tasty cherry and giving his mummy a fright :love:

I was scared when I saw that too! :shock:

That reminds me of a few weeks ago . . . when I'm in the garden I let the dogs run down into the field behind my house, because I know they won't run away. And Bella, who is mostly white, came back with red all over her face and chest. I was terrified it was blood, but then I smelt it and it was barbeque sauce! The neighbours were in their garden so i guess they had thrown her some food, or had thrown it over the fence the night before when they had a barbeque, but I dunno how she got it all over her! :lol:

Back