• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twiglet and Noodles new Princess Toilet....

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
My girlies got a present today......

Noodle:Oooohhhhh whats this?????

Photo0133.jpg

Noodle:Im going to investigate
Twiglet: Whatcha looking at??

Photo0136.jpg

Twiglet:Oooohhhh I see!!! A pretty princess toilet.....

Photo0138.jpg

Noodle:Booooorrrriinnnnngggg

Photo0139.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

My buns have that litter tray! My trio had it but Thistle, with his giant a***, kept peeing over the front so they have an indoor guinea pig cage as a litter tray now :roll:

I'll have to work out which of my pairs will be lucky enough to have the princess bog... I suspect they'll be equally as unimpressed as Noodle! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

My buns have that litter tray! My trio had it but Thistle, with his giant a***, kept peeing over the front so they have an indoor guinea pig cage as a litter tray now :roll:

I'll have to work out which of my pairs will be lucky enough to have the princess bog... I suspect they'll be equally as unimpressed as Noodle! :lol:

Theo and cleo have the black one, they had it nearly 6/7 months now and they are great, had to buy one in the pink for the girlies.....

They are gorgeous! :love: I considered that tray, but as Islay has a bottom as big as 5 bottoms, I reckoned she'd probably miss :lol: So bought a bigger one!

Theo and cleo have the black one, they had it nearly 6/7 months now and they are great, had to buy one in the pink for the girlies.....

They are good trays! I bought mine with Thistle in mind as he had a regular cheapy cat litter tray but was forever peeing over the edge as he's so big. I was hoping the princess tray would be better as it's bigger and high at the back, but he sits round the wrong way and pees over the front. :roll::lol:

I might turn it into a little bed for Barley and Cloud :love:

Back