• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Ant!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Where does time go?! Three years ago today we were sat on the floor in Jill Honeybunny's kitchen, introducing our girlie Hoops to Honeybunny Ant.

Three years on and he's a VERY happy, pampered house-bunny boy who we love VERY much. He's the bunny that changed my life ... cos it was Chloe (chloaster) who was asked to come and homecheck us ... we became friends ... and now I'm a trustee of Fat Fluffs! :lol:

Some pics of my special boy :love: :
DSC_0570.jpg

With his original wifey bun, Hoops:
DSC_0569.jpg

With the rest of the gang, at the gate in their bunny room. L to R - Beemer, Roo, Ant, Hoops, Trix:
DSC_0567.jpg

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY ANT! :D

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, Ant :wave:

That last pic looks like they're almost lined up in the same way as your cartoon piccy. It's as if they know they have an order to line up :lol:

Great pics as ever and they are all gorjuss :love:

Awwww happy gotcha gorgeous boy - you are a very lucky bun to have such a beautiful wifey bun too and such lovely parents.

Abi I know what you mean about life changing bun - I think Dutchie is mine I have the same reminiscent feelings about coming to yours :D

Happy Gotcha Day Ant - your bunnies look gorgeous :love::love:

I can understand about the bunny that changed your life. I adopted a pair from Fat Fluffs and have now got another 8 Fat Fluffs fosters so currently have 10 bunnies :lol:

Happy Gotcha Day Ant!!!

What a handsome boy!! Its lovely to hear that story too! And the pic of them all together = :love::love::love::love::love:

Back