• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Baby harlequin needs home - Surrey

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:5
Sex: Male and Female
Age(s): 9 weeks old.
Name(s): Breeze, Flight and Swift are the girls and Johnny and Cash are the boys.
Neutered: These girls and boys are too young to be speyed and neutered, however new owners must agree to have this done when they are old enough.
Reason for rehoming: Mum was a dwarf lop and escaped and was mated by a wild rabbit. The owners tried selling the babies but couldn't and said as they were going away on holiday this week if we didn't take they would set them free. Obviously they wouldn't stand a chance :(
Will the group be split: They can either go as a trio, pair or singular as long as they are to be paired up with another rabbit.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We have transport going to Cambridgeshire this Sat (7th Aug) and we are going to Essex on the Sunday (8th Aug) so can take them there.
Other: Although these babies are half wild rabbit, they are very friendly as they have been handled a lot from a young age. All happy and friendly little ones.

Girls
HPIM6531.jpg

HPIM6532.jpg

HPIM6533.jpg

HPIM6534.jpg

Boys
HPIM6573.jpg

HPIM6574.jpg

HPIM6579.jpg

HPIM6580.jpg

HPIM6587.jpg

HPIM6600.jpg

The title is wrong so I have re-done it. Sorry I didn't realise SOAD had already posted this. :oops: The boys are homed :D Three girls still looking.

Back