• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Ralph good natured stray

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of jenzel5

Physical Description - Speckly grey
Temperament - Good. Been living indoors and is not nervous around the dog that is living with current fosterer.
Age - 1-2 years (estimate)
Sex - Male
Neuter Status - entire
Vaccination Status - not vaccinated
Health - good
Type of home wanted - loving home to give hime lots of space.
Location - Skipton, North Yorkshire
Reason for rehoming - Ralph was found as a stray and was taken to the vets. Ralph was named by the vet nurse who took him home to try and find a home for him. Unfortunately, a new loving home has not been found and the RSPCA and nearby rescues are unable to take Ralph. The vet nurse currently looking after him can no longer provide the care he needs so Ralph is desperate to find a new home. If any rescues could take Ralph and help rehome him that would be fantastic. Ralph is being taken back to the vets and I do not know what will happen to him but obviously I would take him if the unthinkable should be mentioned. If anyone can offer Ralph a permanent home that would be brilliant. He is not neutered and unfortunately we have not been able to find funds for this so the new owner would have to have him neutered, vaccinated etc.
Ralph is good natured and has currently been living indoors. The vet nurse he currently lives with has a dog and apparently, Ralph has been a good boy and not been nervous.
Pictures to follow tomorrow

Here are a couple pictures of Ralph.
I met him yesterday and he seems a little cheeky chap. He came up to me and nudged me :love:
We are desperately trying to find Ralph a permanent loving home so if you are interested please contact me ASAP. I feel sad for the little chap who was found as a stray and seems to be getting moved around a lot so he really deserves a place to call home. Please don't let the fact that he is not neutered etc put you off. I know it is not ideal but funding hasn't been found unfortunately.

ralph1.jpg

ralph.jpg

Oh ralph.....there must be a forever home somewhere with a wifey bun for you! he looks lovely - silver coat!:love:

BUMP!

Back