• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Dwarf Hamsters

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted one behalf demons_soul

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:3
Type/Breed/Variety: Dwarf hamsters
Sex: Female
Age(s): 3 months old.
Name(s): None
Neutered: No
Reason for rehoming: People bred them because they wanted baby hamsters. When the little ones arrived they didn't know what to do with them. They were going to set them free in the woods, but we took them instead.
Will the group be split: No, as long as they are living together happily then we wont split them
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way. We can get them to Southampton on the 15th Aug or Weymouth on the 3rd Sept.
Other: Sweet girls. Don't mind being handled and climb on your hand when you put it in the cage! They kept climbing over my camera when I was taking photos it was very sweet!

As you can see, happy to be held :)
HPIM6687.jpg

Going on an adventure...
HPIM6690.jpg

Awwwww
HPIM6693.jpg

HPIM6699.jpg

Being nosy!
HPIM6703.jpg

Back