• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you ever have dreams...

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
where your buns / animals appear? I have them all the time! I had a dream last night with Nigel the guinea piggie in it. He ran over a big pile of papers and peed on them! :lol:

I obviously need to get a grip :roll:

I had one. Biscuit started talking to me. Scared the bejeezus out of me, i soon woke up, went downstairs and he licked my hand and looked at me as if to say "Hey dad, you alright?" with his head kinda tilted to the side for a moment.

Bless our buns / animals!:love:

EDIT: and i never dream... only since we brought him home :roll:

i had a dream a while back where mylo managed to bang his litter tray and smash his cage to pieces an escape and then went back and smashed his food bowl to pieces and then chewed through all of the wires in the living room!

I was absolutely dreading goin downstairs in case it was true! :lol::lol::lol:

I had one. Biscuit started talking to me. Scared the bejeezus out of me, i soon woke up, went downstairs and he licked my hand and looked at me as if to say "Hey dad, you alright?" with his head kinda tilted to the side for a moment.

Bless our buns / animals!:love:

EDIT: and i never dream... only since we brought him home :roll:

Awwww that is soooooo sweet!! What did he say in the dream?
I had a dream recently where Jimby and Cookie started licking each other through the bars! I think that was more wishful thinking! :roll:

i did when i was at my most anxious over them before pearl died, i think they wasall i thought about at one point so they were in my dreams too. much more relaxed now so am back to no dreams at all

Back