• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What age should a dwarf lops bits ...

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
Drop ?? I will get him neutered when he's ready but Really im in no rush as he's not territorial,spraying,aggresive etc, but he is about 15 weeks and theres no sign of his furry plums, should i be worried ?? Also he seems quite small for 15 weeks, I was in pets at home getting hay and the 8 week olds were bigger than him :shock:

Charlies manbits dropped quite late, I'd say though in the next few weeks they'll show themselves.
Do you know if he's a pure dwarf lop or dwarf lop cross? Unless you went to a proper breeder then he could be a mix :wave:

Charlies manbits dropped quite late, I'd say though in the next few weeks they'll show themselves.
Do you know if he's a pure dwarf lop or dwarf lop cross? Unless you went to a proper breeder then he could be a mix :wave:

He's pure :oops: I made the mistake of not rescueing, as i got him before i read on here :oops: Im also quite worried about his size either sox is very small or the pah home ones are really big :roll:

He's pure :oops: I made the mistake of not rescueing, as i got him before i read on here :oops: Im also quite worried about his size either sox is very small or the pah home ones are really big :roll:

Don't worry, Charlie isn't a rescue either. First bunny, I made a mistake but I wouldn't change him :love:
Was he from a petshop or a breeder?

Don't worry, Charlie isn't a rescue either. First bunny, I made a mistake but I wouldn't change him :love:
Was he from a petshop or a breeder?

Its kinda a long story, it was a breeder but when i went to collect him the breeder had taken him to a petshop as they were 'fighting' :roll: But i visited the breeder about 4 times to get to know himand then i had to pick him up at the petshop :( The poor wee mites were in a hamster cage and couldnt get there mouths down low enough to get any water :(:(

Its kinda a long story, it was a breeder but when i went to collect him the breeder had taken him to a petshop as they were 'fighting' :roll: But i visited the breeder about 4 times to get to know himand then i had to pick him up at the petshop :( The poor wee mites were in a hamster cage and couldnt get there mouths down low enough to get any water :(:(

Awww :( not a good breader then, that could still leave him as being a cross with somet a bit smaller.
This is Charlies size when he was about 4-5 months old. Just before he was found to be a boy :oops:
LGIM00165.jpg

Awww :( not a good breader then, that could still leave him as being a cross with somet a bit smaller.
This is Charlies size when he was about 4-5 months old. Just before he was found to be a boy :oops:
LGIM00165.jpg

Sox is actually 5 months in a bout a week (i just checked, he's not 15 weeks) and he's tiny compqred to charlie, i dont have any descent pics atm, but should i be worried,?? :roll:

I'm thinking the same as Lily

Charlie wasn't huge with being a cross but I'd say he was still near enough average sized

I haven't had Spenser done, partly because he is a single bun but also and mainly because he shows no signs of hormonal maturity.:? His legs are so furry it's hard to find his bits, but they certainly don't look like plums or furry teabags and he is nearly a year old! :shock: I'm going to ask the vet when he next goes for a vaccine.

Back