• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gah the bad news is...

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
My mams boyfriend got his kids a rabbit and a guinea pig :roll:
My mam told him not too, and lectured him on EVERYTHING I've said, but he still did it. Proud of my mam for continuing my lecture, anyway!

However... I've said to my mam if the bunny (she's a girl) gets hormonal and aggressive (which I'm kind of hoping she will - to the humans anyway) then she's coming to live with Charlie. She's a very pretty little REW, not very big yet. But she has a dwarf lop kind of face and ears, but is a bit fluffy. So I'm guessing she's going to end up a similar size to Charlie anyway.

So someone send vibes that she'll bite/hump a kid :lol: then she won't be near the pig and she can live how a bunnys meant to.

They do love the pets but mams boyfriend is of the age where "well, I had them together when I was young and they were fine" :roll:

oh dear, at least your mum tried. And at least there is an escape route for the poor bun (and piggy) if you can take her.
Don't you just wonder about some people :roll:

He is an animal lover, he just doesn't realise it's the wrong thing sadly :(
But the girly bun is already a bit nippy, and she's still young, so when the hormones kick in she'll probably get worse anyway!

Oh dear, it's one of those things where people think they used to do it so it must be fine - we know now that they don't make good cagemates! At least you can keep track of the situation :)

Back