• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Buns are in for a treat.......

The A Team

Young Bun
Have just spent the best part of £70 with The Hay Experts! Oops!
We have treated them to the Maze Haven, as well as food, hay and some treats.:D
Can't wait for it to arrive so the monsters can have a play in it.

Anybody else spoiling their buns today?
(well I guess most get spoilt everyday, but you know what I mean)

XX

Have just spent the best part of £70 with The Hay Experts! Oops!
We have treated them to the Maze Haven, as well as food, hay and some treats.:D
Can't wait for it to arrive so the monsters can have a play in it.

Anybody else spoiling their buns today?
(well I guess most get spoilt everyday, but you know what I mean)

XX

I can't afford to treat, but i did just go and pull up some dandelions and a little fresh grass! That's my limit to treats until my wallet feels more friendly:lol::lol:

My OH has been thinking of what to get Biscuit for Christmas already, thinking a sample pack and a toy and a treat from HayExperts :)

He'll enjoy tearing the wrapping paper off :lol::lol::lol:

I had a splurge on there last payday, and i'm now absolutely skint til the 25th, but the buns? oh they're very happy with all their posh hay and dried herb mixes and fenugreek crunchies lol. I picked them up an empty carboard banana box from morrisons on monday night and filled it with straw and hid some treats in it which they seem very happy with :)

I though about getting it the for christmas but i'm too impatient and can't wait that long. Also thought they would be able to play in it outside whilst the weather is nice!:lol:

I have some fenugreek crunchies on my order, my buns haven't tried them before but after reading on here how many buns love them I thought we'd give them a try.:D

XX

The Hay Experts are so tempting:D:D... I ordered a bag of readigrass for Spenser yesterday. The postage costs more than the grass:shock:, but it's worth it to see him instantly scrabble for his daily handful.:love: Discovered it through the sample pack, which is a fairly economical way of treating your buns.:D

Yes they seem to do very well out of me everytime I place an order.
We have readi grass on our order too, I loves the smell of it!:lol:
The postage costs is why I spent so much to try and reduce the amount of times I place an order. I just wish I had the space to store all the stuff I keep buying!

I can get Readigrass from the place I get my bedding from. I have just received some DFH and have a £30 order from THE on the way! That's about £50 in two days I've spent on them.

Waiting on my delivery from Burns, spent £60 on hay and dried herbs only. (Free postage over £25) Cant wait to get it cause nearly outta stuff :shock::roll:

I received my order yesterday from hay experts some toys, etc for the rabbits and some rabbit toys from pet planet too and the sad thing is I do not have any rabbits yet,:shock: getting all prepared, how sad am I sorting through all the rabbit toys getting excited, hurry up and deliver my hutch Mr hutch maker.:lol:

I received my order yesterday from hay experts some toys, etc for the rabbits and some rabbit toys from pet planet too and the sad thing is I do not have any rabbits yet,:shock: getting all prepared, how sad am I sorting through all the rabbit toys getting excited, hurry up and deliver my hutch Mr hutch maker.:lol:

Arrh, thats great that you are getting everything prepared for the arrival of your buns. I can't imagine how excited you are, I wish I had room for more!

Back