• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more pics of Xander

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
SAM_3715.jpg

"aint I cutes"
SAM_3709.jpg

SAM_3711.jpg

SAM_3714.jpg

Cute ... mega mega cute, I think! :wave: He's looking very pleased with himself. Are you spoiling him a bit after his ordeal?

Cute ... mega mega cute, I think! :wave: He's looking very pleased with himself. Are you spoiling him a bit after his ordeal?

hehe just a bit :oops:, lots of nommy noms to get his wee appetite back up & lots of nose rubs & cuddles (when he allows :lol:)

I don't know if anyone else notices, but he is hanging what left of his plums off the back of the sofa :oops:, must still be a tad tender :oops:

:love: Bless! He looks full of personality!

oh he does :shock:, he thinks I'm his wifey .. therefor HATES my OH :roll:, chases him all over the house biting his ankles, then he comes over & grooms me, but now he is all neutered, hopefully that will all calm down then I can get him bonded with one of my groups :love:

He's lovely, love how he perches on the top of your sofa with his paws forwards, looks very elegant :)

oh he does :shock:, he thinks I'm his wifey .. therefor HATES my OH :roll:, chases him all over the house biting his ankles, then he comes over & grooms me, but now he is all neutered, hopefully that will all calm down then I can get him bonded with one of my groups :love:

just wanted to add there is hope.....coco had a stressful life before being with us and did exactly the same, he also has cateracts and lunges at anything sudden biting(with painful teeth) at it! he calmed down a lot after neuter but due to unkindness by men in the past is still a bit off with men though no longer attacks in saying that my dad and tom are both still a little wary of him think he just a big softie of course!!!

just wanted to add there is hope.....coco had a stressful life before being with us and did exactly the same, he also has cateracts and lunges at anything sudden biting(with painful teeth) at it! he calmed down a lot after neuter but due to unkindness by men in the past is still a bit off with men though no longer attacks in saying that my dad and tom are both still a little wary of him think he just a big softie of course!!!

oh I do hope he calms down, I'm sure he will, he was always such a sooky friendly bunny, till the hormones kicked in lol

Back