• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly mummy...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Dandelion: Silly mummy put a box under the sun umbrella. The fringing was just asking to be chewed......

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010006.jpg

Oh gosh ... did it taste good, or was it just the fun of knowing you weren't really meant to be up there?:lol::lol::lol:

Oh gosh ... did it taste good, or was it just the fun of knowing you weren't really meant to be up there?:lol::lol::lol:

Dandelion: It didn't taste very nice, so I just chewed through some tassels 'til they dropped off, but didn't eat them. It's always good fun doing things that you know will make mummy go 'Oi, stop that, you pesky rabbit!'

Dandelion: It didn't taste very nice, so I just chewed through some tassels 'til they dropped off, but didn't eat them. It's always good fun doing things that you know will make mummy go 'Oi, stop that, you pesky rabbit!'

You could always blame a brother ... does Mummy always know which of you is which? :lol::lol:

You could always blame a brother ... does Mummy always know which of you is which? :lol::lol:

Dandelion: I would have blamed Clover, but he was sat in the pot of grass and weeds right next to me and mummy saw him there....but I will remember that idea for another time :lol:

You just can't slip up even for a minute!! I left the dustpan and brush in the shed once and went to work...... had to buy a new one!! :roll:

Back