• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henry & Lola - update from fundraiser

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
Henry & Lola

Thanks to you fabulous RU'ers we raised an amazing £200 towards Lola's neuter, and Donna took on part sponsorship of the handsome Henry:love:
See the previous thread here….http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=237007&page=6

I promised you guys an update, so here we go.....

Henry and Lola are enjoying their time out in the sunshine in their nice grassy enclosure.
Henry's back legs are getting stronger all the time, and being outside with his wifey has really given him the incentive to move about a bit more, getting much needed exercise for his depleted muscles.

Lola is now ready to be neutered, but because they will need to move back to inside accommodation whilst she recovers, Louise has decided to put it off for another month or so in order that they can make the most of the outdoors whilst the weather is good.

Here are some pics of them from today…..

Lola,and her huge dewlap,which should start to disappear post-neuter

lola4.jpg

Lola and Henry (inside the hutch)

henrylola-2.jpg

Henry. The hutch had been emptied and left to air this morning, but he chose to lie in the empty hutch:roll:

henry1-1.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love::love: they are both so gorgeous..he looks so well, you would never guess hes poorly at all.. amazing from when *i think* i saw him in the conservatory just about raising himself up :D

Back