• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksleys going to my nans

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
tomorrow to have a play in her garden, he's in need of some frech air and mad hopping about, finally its meant to be dry enough for him to play out

Awww you will have to take photo's! Does he not go out in your garden?

yes but he can't freerange out there now, especially while the garden is grown full f shrubs and plants, if he goes behind them i can't get him out :oops::lol: i let him out on his lead, or if/whenever it doesn't rain :shock: in the run, but its always raining :lol:

Hope he has fun. :wave: Also hope we get to see piccies of lovely Locksey enjoying the great outdoors. :love:My rabbit can't free range as we have a large garden with over 30 year's worth of plants that may not be bun-friendly. Spenser once jumped out of his 75cm high pen :shock:, but fortunately I caught him quite quickly.

What a shame! :( Maybe it will be better later on ... or does the grass have to be dry for Locksley to enjoy outside play? :wave:

grass has to be dry, its absolutely torrential out there, soo much for bbc weather forcast, it was meant to be sunny :cry:

grass has to be dry, its absolutely torrential out there, soo much for bbc weather forcast, it was meant to be sunny :cry:

Oh dear, poor Locksley. :( My rabbit will go on wet grass, but he lives in an outside hutch so would probably find a carpet very confusing! He prefers dry grass, and I don't like to see him lying down on wet grass for any length of time. Hope you get a sunny spell soon. :wave:

Louie loves doing that thing where they dig the top layer of soil, preferably wet, and then rolling on his back :love:

Back