• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my buns but sometimes....

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
... I could happily murder her, she has chewed through our phone line, lord knows how long its been like that:roll:

:evil::lol: I know its Bobby but she says otherwise:roll:

Little madame :lol: My tilly was the same, she'd munch her waythrough anything in her path :roll: Id give my right arm to have her back here destroying the place though :oops:

Cheeky mare got up onto the sideboard where I had moved the phone because she has now done this THREE times:evil:

Thought that Ian was ignoring the house phone all day, came home very cross with him, went to order pizza and well COULDN'T:evil::evil:

Cheeky mare got up onto the sideboard where I had moved the phone because she has now done this THREE times:evil:

Thought that Ian was ignoring the house phone all day, came home very cross with him, went to order pizza and well COULDN'T:evil::evil:

She'll be after your computer cable and mobile next :lol:

Miss Money Penny jumped in one of my customer's Avon boxes this morning, thank goodness she didn't go to the toilet in there :shock:

Back