• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petals in the garden

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Petals vet wanted her to be pts so she came here at the weekend to live out her final days or weeks in comfort. Despite all her problems she is the most happy, lively bunny. When free ranging in the garden she will come over to you and climb on your lap and put her feet on your shoulders :love::love: It is so unfair that such horrible things happen to such wonderful creatures :(

P8090608.jpg

P8090609.jpg

P8090611.jpg

P8090612.jpg

P8090613.jpg

P8090614.jpg

P8090615.jpg

P8090616.jpg

P8090617.jpg

Awwwww Petal's gorgeous, I love her markings.

I agree, It is terribly unfair that horrible things happen to such lovely animals but at least she will have the best love and care possible and will be able to look back and be grateful for you having given her that. x

Love the new pics of Petals enjoying the great outdoors. :love: She may have had an unlucky past :(, but it's lovely that despite everything her good nature is still to the fore.:love: It looks as though she rather enjoys having her photograph taken. :wave:

Dont know if im being odd, but why was she to be PTS? :(

She looks fairly happy externally, but im clearly missing something!

She looks ADORABLE!

Oh shes lovely - wonderful markings - i thought she was just white....no shes gotta little hoola-hoop! She does look like she enjoys being photographed....lovely she can run free & be relaxed in the time she has left....hope she does lotsa binkys for you! Give her a big noserub & snuggle from me too!:love::love::love:

I agree - its not fair...but she is happy with you & thats what we need to focus on - she is not aware of her time....she just is feeling loved & very spoilt...well done for giveing her that freedom....:)

Dont know if im being odd, but why was she to be PTS? :(

She looks fairly happy externally, but im clearly missing something!

She looks ADORABLE!

She has extreme dental problems, you can see swellings on the right side of her face in the pictures and there is a lot you can't see. She has a thread in Rabbits in Need :(

You can probably see it better here

P8080607.jpg

Oh no :(

Poor petals. I can see the size of the lump in that picture, its awful :(

Poor girl, I'm glad she's staying with you now though :)

Oh shes a cracker so pretty, that is so tragic, she looks so happy and contented.
Well done on taking care of her, i hope all of her days are happy ones shes beautiful :love: xxxxxxxxxx

Aww she is beautiful, and its so nice to see her enjoying herself:)
She has a wonderful home to spend her final weeks:love:

She is gorgeous :love:
Its the best thing that we humans to do to make sure their last days are as happy as possible.
Such a shame xxx

Petals! :love:

I'd been following her story in the rabbits in need section - I'm so glad you've taken her on! Fingers crossed she'll be with you for a surprisingly long time to come, and that all of that time will be happy and full of love... :love::love:

She is such a beautiful girlie. It's heartbreaking to think she has so many problems and I hope she can enjoy her remaining time with you.

Liz i cant thank you and Steve enough - we owe you so much. Petals has been on my mind so much this last week, i just wanted the best for her. I know we've done the right thing, she was way to happy to PTS. She doesnt act like shes so poorly. She looks so happy in the photos :love: Shes a stunning girl :) xXx

Back