• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had the strangest dream last night....

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
I dreamt that my little Sookie was in the back garden cuddled up to a frail little female bun.....when I went over to them, Sookie closed her eyes & passed away. The other bun hopped over to me & lay at my feet so I put her in the hutch with Rodge. The sense of relief that came over me was so weird!
Im thinking that was my little Sooks way of letting me know that she understands that Im not trying to replace her.
I may have lost her but im able to offer a home to another rescue bun, its all so bittersweet.

It's weird how real those dreams seem, when we're having them, isn't it?

Did you decide about boarding Roger to be bonded with his new lady?

Its actually allowed me to come to terms that shes no longer here, was the saddest yet happiest dream ive ever had!

I think ill send him to boarding to meet his new buddy, im sure he'll be fine. He just loves to bomb about the garden though so I hope he doesnt go in a huff with me! :lol:
I feel sorry for the people looking after him, hes so bossy!:lol:

Back