• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are there any rabbit websites

serendipity

Warren Scout
that detail special offers etc?

I hope I am on the right forum to ask this? But it occurred to me last night it would be really useful to have a forum that detailed special offers on food, bargains for bedding and hutches and also special offers in vets etc. I know some of our local vets offer deals of the month on things and a resource area where people could be made of all the information and access offers would be helpful, particularly for those of us with several rabbits.

I know for example, that one week last year some vets did vaccinations in rabbit awareness week or something (can't remember the name of the week!) and free rabbit checks were offered. There may well be some site that offers this so if there is I would be grateful to be pointed in the right direction!

It would be a bit like money saving expert for rabbits!

great idea! :D - would that be one of those posts that the administrators would need to set up so that it always appears at the top of the list of posts, like the VHD and Myxi alert threads in the Health section.

oh what a shame, I'll have to set up my own then maybe lol. moneysavingexpert is my saviour at times, rabbitsavingexpert would be fab ;)

Back