• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish Xander luck

Xander: fankies

he is being VERY sooky, keeps jumping up fro snuggles & keeps buzzing at me :oops:, do you think he is trying to convince us he don't need to loose them :oops:

Good luck Xander, hope Mummeh packs you a nommy lunch and gets you some nommy flat leaf parsely in for when you come home:wave:

Good luck Xander, hope Mummeh packs you a nommy lunch and gets you some nommy flat leaf parsely in for when you come home:wave:

Xander: fankies :D, yup I hopes soo, I could smells her baking tweeties earlier, I hopes they alls for me :D :oops:

Good luck Xander

Sox : I is vewy jewous mummeh seys dat i needz to wait till my pwums 'dwop' so dat i can havs ma bunneh wife :(

Good luck Xander

Sox : I is vewy jewous mummeh seys dat i needz to wait till my pwums 'dwop' so dat i can havs ma bunneh wife :(

Xander: beleefs me when the time comes you be like no no no me no wanna part withs them :(, but mummy says it will all be overs in a mo :roll:, I don't understands she says I just go zzzzzz then they gone :shock:

Back