• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry I just laughed my head off - picturing you trying to eat your mini cheddars and finding this head keep trying to take them!!! reminds me of when I went round a friends house and her cat kept trying to nick her parents' fish and chips! hahaha.

Sorry I just laughed my head off - picturing you trying to eat your mini cheddars and finding this head keep trying to take them!!! reminds me of when I went round a friends house and her cat kept trying to nick her parents' fish and chips! hahaha.

:lol: smart cat! Ha literally we can't eat digestives around him anymore hes on us straight away. I have a video of my OH eating one and Pierre jumps on him and just bites it straight from his mouth :lol: we have learnt that the biscuits stay in the lounge away from him.

Gracie actually climbed on top of the sideboard and ran off with a chocolate eclair toffee :)
Shes pinched a watermelon out of the fridge and jumped on the worktop and pinched an apple.
2 weeks ago she tipped the bin up and swiped a chocolate eclair wrapper and proceeded to eat it, thats just the tip of the iceberg. xxxxxx

My Bridge bun boab he was a nghtmare! you couldnt leave cups of juice lying about or any sort of food! he used to drink out your cup and steal unopened packets of crisps!!! he used to try and steal the dogs dinner as well I will never understand him :roll: Max seems to be just like him hes hovering around the ham table looking for anything he might have dropped :lol: xx

Grimlock has had:
  • Mini cheddar left in a packet
  • Chocolate cake that fell on the floor
  • Chocolate sauce off a spoon
  • A whole iced finger. He ate that when he had no front teeth. It was whole. He left the icing.
  • A mini chocolate hobnob.
  • Melba toast.
  • Crackers.
  • Mint choc chip ice cream, melted from a bowl.
  • Random stuff he hunts out on the floor when I'm sure I've swept up!

I have to be so careful. He has a sweet tooth for chocolate and a nose for finding naughty food.

Gracie actually climbed on top of the sideboard and ran off with a chocolate eclair toffee :)
Shes pinched a watermelon out of the fridge and jumped on the worktop and pinched an apple.
2 weeks ago she tipped the bin up and swiped a chocolate eclair wrapper and proceeded to eat it, thats just the tip of the iceberg. xxxxxx

A whole watermelon? :shock: :lol:

I am feeling guilty.:oops: Spenser has eaten nothing worse than the paper label off the plastic stool I sit on in the run if the grass is wet. Also the inevitable strips of cardboard off various boxes. Could it be that my lifestyle is not providing my rabbit with enough stimulation...?

Back