• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer's debut in PAH leaflet....

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

PAH are using three pics of Dreamer one featuring Joey with him to show bunnies need companions, anyone that wants a sneak preview before it goes to print pm me your email address as i have it as a pdf file. Of course have already sent it to Jill!! :D

I hope our store gets sent them to hand out, I can't wait to see my colleagues faces when I tell them I 'know' the bunny on the leaflets :lol:

I hope our store gets sent them to hand out, I can't wait to see my colleagues faces when I tell them I 'know' the bunny on the leaflets :lol:

You should do its coming from head office as the new universal information leaflet :wave:

It looks great, and the pictures are stunning. Seems to be lacking in information tho... unless I've missed something?

Its supposed to be a simple leaflet aimed at Children, the only control i have with the leaflet is the information printed on my pictures, so there is more pages to the leaflet! :wave:

I got it thanks :D

He's famous :D Looks really good :D

Would you mind editing the quote so it takes me name out :oops: I winge about my work alot on here :oops:

Back