• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today mummy gave our houses a makeover!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Blackberry: Mummy & Nanny said we needed re-arranging, 'cos the Big Boys (Dan & Clo) have got such big bottoms they need extra space.

Buttercup: Well, we have got our own garden, so we can spare them six inches from our side of the aviary. It's not 'cos they have big bottoms!

Blackberry: No, honestly, they got the extra space because their bottoms are so big! Anyway, Nanny made us a brand new hutch. Here she is laying the lino.

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010003.jpg

Buttercup: Ooh, you're gonna get into trouble for taking that photograph!

Blackberry: It's ok, she thinks I'm well cute. I can get away with anything! Next Mummy and Nanny emptied everything out of the aviary...

Buttercup: Including us!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010010.jpg

Blackberry: And then the Big Boys hutch got turned around, and our new one got taken in.

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010015.jpg

Blackberry: Then we got the partition put back in. That's to stop Dandelion poking his tongue out at me all of the time.

Buttercup: If you didn't moon at him he wouldn't poke his tongue out at you....

Blackberry: Whatever! Here's the whole partition...

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010025.jpg

Blackberry: ...and our lovely new hutch! It's our Beach Hut(ch)!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010030.jpg

Buttercup: I'm glad Mummy remembered to put the red carpet back in.

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010041.jpg

Blackberry: We've got all that play space and the garden too!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010043.jpg

Buttercup: Ooh, look! All the yukky wussy pink has gone from the Big Boys side!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010048.jpg

Dan & Clo: We still got a girly lilac poo tray tho!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010050.jpg

Dan & Clo: The only pink we like is in rose petals.

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010066.jpg

Blackberry: Ooh, here's all our toys!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010071.jpg

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010084.jpg

Blackberry: Mummy thought we'd need encouragement to go up the ramp, so she laid a trail of pellets - yum yum!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010097.jpg

Blackberry: The trail led right to the food bowl!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010101.jpg

Blackberry: A quick test of the poo pot - yes, everything's in order...except...hey, where's the loo roll holder gone???

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010103.jpg

Buttercup: Ooh, we have cream carpet on the ramp!

Blackberry: Hee hee - won't be cream for long with the way we moult!

RearrangingtheaviaryAugust2010121.jpg

Brilliant set up, the beach hut(ch) looks very swish n swanky :D

Lovely pictures, your buns are adorable :love:

Is the ramp just lined with carpet? do you buns manage it ok? I'm looking to build a ramp for the playhouse I'm doing...would love something like this :love:

Wow, looks great, you are very lucky bunnies!!! And very handsome:love::love::love::love::love::D:D Given me a few ideas tooo:) Thanks:D:wave:

oooooh i love the blue hutch and rampy thing.... wish youd come helped in scotland so i could of done nothing :lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant set up, the beach hut(ch) looks very swish n swanky :D

Lovely pictures, your buns are adorable :love:

Is the ramp just lined with carpet? do you buns manage it ok? I'm looking to build a ramp for the playhouse I'm doing...would love something like this :love:

Yes, a nice cram carpet that will soon be black with fur :lol: They like their comfort. and it gives a good grip :)

That is quite spectacular boys!! Your mummy and nanny must really love you. I hope you thanked them very much with some nuzzles!! I love the carpet lined ramp. You've given me some ideas for Benson and Lolas set-up. That's a lovely new hutch you have there, and blue for boys too!!! Hope you are very happy in it!! Now eat your haysies and off to bed and don't forget to say your prayers. Lola is in her nightie already - she and Benson had an early night tonight because your Auntie Ruth is tired! :love:

:lol: at the mum's bum pic, I love that setup it's so brilliant and cosy but spacious and plenty to do and see - they are such lucky bunnies that you love them soooo much, I think your mum does aswell - just lovely to see :love::love::love:

That is quite spectacular boys!! Your mummy and nanny must really love you. I hope you thanked them very much with some nuzzles!! I love the carpet lined ramp. You've given me some ideas for Benson and Lolas set-up. That's a lovely new hutch you have there, and blue for boys too!!! Hope you are very happy in it!! Now eat your haysies and off to bed and don't forget to say your prayers. Lola is in her nightie already - she and Benson had an early night tonight because your Auntie Ruth is tired! :love:

Dandelion: Yo, Lola babe! Gonna have sweet dreams thinking of you in your nightie ;)

Back