• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do anybody else's lops...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
...sit with their ears in their waterbowls and not notice?

Having not had lops before and taking on these two girls a few days ago i don't have enough waterbottles so have bowls in their hutches at the moment. When I go down in the morning they've both had one ear in their waterbowls all night and it's soaked through... surely this causes some sort of skin irritation eventually?!

Yes, Fay's ear was dripping this evening! As soon as I dried it off she'd have it back in the bowl again!! :roll:

Yup Radish does this :roll:

When I am here and I notice I try to move the bowl but then she just moves and sits with her ears in it again. :lol:

:roll::roll:yeah, ears in the water dish..... and sometimes she wont move if i put the dish down and i put her dish down on top of her ear and she still dont notice

:roll::roll:mylo has just got a water bowl, he has a water bottle too. He likes just standing there with his foot in it for some reason!

They tend to rest their ears on the sides, they still manage to get them a bit wet though. Smudge likes to use it as a footbath.

Back