• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My OH, who apparantly doesnt like my babies...

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
....and thinks that having house rabbits is weird! Well if you really dont like them and they're so weird Adam, explain these photos!! :p

f3a82a98.jpg

e8e9bc98.jpg

f8c57f2a.jpg

hee hee :lol: mine's the same, i only recently caught him out sneaking them extra veg at bedtime when he puts the bin out, what are they like eh?! Honestly, there's nothing unmanly about loving bunnies :lol::love::lol:

P.S I particularly like the 3rd picture of Adam doing a happy flop :)

I overheard him earlier talking to them in the high pithced baby voice -

"Wheres the bunnieeeeess?"
"ewwo bunnies"
"awww luvvly bunnies"

Those are his usual phrases :lol:

hee hee :lol: mine's the same, i only recently caught him out sneaking them extra veg at bedtime when he puts the bin out, what are they like eh?! Honestly, there's nothing unmanly about loving bunnies :lol::love::lol:

P.S I particularly like the 3rd picture of Adam doing a happy flop :)

:lol:

Ah bless,love men in workmen clothes too :love:

Ewww not when he comes home stinking of dirt :lol: And he only works for Sky, it's hardly a firemans or policemans uniform :lol:

Men with rabbits are the best thing ever! :love::love::love:
He cant deny it now, you have photographic evidence! ;):lol::love:

lol my hubby is the same!

Whenever we have salads (which has been alot lately cos i;ve been buying a crazy amount of veggies for one rabbit..) he always leaves a bit on his plate, but when i go to do the dishes its gone! lol

I got up early this morning and caught him giving her cuddles and when i asked what he was doing he said "What? She escaped and I was putting her back.."

Yeah right! :p
To escape she would of had to knock over the baby gate that she can't get through.. :p

Back