• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hughhhh its not real

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
yippeee carrot, bunny dive

009-6.jpg

hugghhhh, its not real mom :evil:

011-5.jpg

i little scratch here
and alittle there

016-8.jpg

He does look cross in the second pic, handsome as always though. :love: My rabbit doesn't like carrots:roll::roll:, except for the grassy carrot toy from The Hay Experts.

He does look cross in the second pic, handsome as always though. :love: My rabbit doesn't like carrots:roll::roll:, except for the grassy carrot toy from The Hay Experts.

he's carrot mad :lol: everynight, he will stand at fridge and beg for a carrot first, although i break it up, ass i don't like him having too much :oops:

he's carrot mad :lol: everynight, he will stand at fridge and beg for a carrot first, although i break it up, ass i don't like him having too much :oops:

I wish ... I've tried chopping them in rounds, long strips ... even grating them. I even tried him with Morrison's 'The Best' Chantennay carrots. :roll::roll: The standing up and begging pose is so cute, isn't it? :love:

I wish ... I've tried chopping them in rounds, long strips ... even grating them. I even tried him with Morrison's 'The Best' Chantennay carrots. :roll::roll: The standing up and begging pose is so cute, isn't it? :love:

that's what i get him mostly, the morrisons chantennay carrots

Back