• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

August photo shoot!

Indie22

Young Bun
Just replied to the "how have your rabbits changed" and noticed I lacked in the pic department for a couple of my rabbits, Cookie in particular. So I went out and done a photoshoot. Got a rabbit done inbetween every terrential rain shower!! I made up with loads of cookie pics.

"You cant be serious mum?"

DSCF2258.jpg

"noooo your not putting me on the rabbit forum im a parrot"

DSCF2257.jpg

I put her back down, "How could you?"

DSCF2254.jpg

"Can I just hold on then?"

DSCF2260.jpg

This is why theres less pic of her, If shes anywhere strange, vets, kitchen, new table, different hutch she will only stay if shes half on my shoulder.

Delly

DSCF2237.jpg

Dylan, apparantly with just 2 legs today

DSCF2273.jpg

Indie, "whats that thing pointing at me?"

DSCF2265.jpg

"I could kick this off you know!"

DSCF2264.jpg

Jeff, "not sure about this"

DSCF2244.jpg

Nugget who is just gorgeous and knows it.

DSCF2218.jpg

DSCF2224.jpg

Peanut, "did I say you could do that?"

DSCF2283.jpg

Samson, "its too light mum"

DSCF2228.jpg

They are all just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a stunning set of bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love::love:
Peanut is so handsome - they all are though!

thanks, all bar dylan come from the same place. dylan and indie just turned one year old. the rest are close apart from the nethies.

I think they are awesome and soooo glad I got them even though it did take up the whole shed. When I first asked about getting rabbits my mum was like, "please yourself but you will have to empty the shed yourself" It was floor to cieling in rubish and spiders, she came home that day to it empty haha.

The wee darlings! They do look a bit cross though ... hope they got a treat after their photo shoot. :wave:

Back