• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding Rodge for a week...not sure, help!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Afternoon all!

Im off to Salou/Barcelona for a week on the 29th August & my new bun will be ready to leave the rescue that week! Theyve suggested boarding Rodge & doing the bonding but the only thing im worried about is he will be indoors all week. Hes an outdoor bun who isnt a fan of being cooped up inside due to his previous owners.
He gets free range time from 6pm-9pm 7 days a week & im a bit worried that he wont cope well in the rescue shop with only a an hours exercise.
My mum has offered to look after him while im away but at the same time it would be nice to come back to a bonded pair.
Anyones suggestions would be appreciated! :)

How big is the area Roger would have to live in for the week?

He may be so busy being loved up that he won't notice the lack of free range, plus I believe you need to keep the bunnies in a small space when bonding anyway....(I'll let the experts clarify that one!)

:wave: He'll be in a one of those dog cages for the week. Im just worried he will freak as I give him so much space.

I wish August would hurry up & end so he can meet his new buddy, poor thing is craving attention 24/7 from me & its impossible to do this unless I take him to work......oh id love that though!:lol:

if hes bonding he wont be allowed space for the first few days maybe even a few weeks anyhows so dont worry he will have other things on his mind :love::love:

Back