• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay for Agouti's!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Following on from this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=239581

Now all 7 harliquins are reserved
1 of two gingers are reserved AND
3 out of 5 agouti's are reserved :love: :love:

It's just the gorgeous Fruitcake and Flapjack, and the adorable Ginger looking for homes :love:

One of the two agouti's left will be being reserved on Thursday at a viewing, as they have already reserved the last female (they want a M/F pair) So it will be the battle of the charm to win their potential new family over!

Fruitcake:

babygiants045.jpg

giantbunsbabies020.jpg

Flapjack:

giantbunsbabies076.jpg

Ginger:

babygiants029.jpg

giantbunsbabies085.jpg

Oh my goodness, they're all adorable ..... :love: ...... I just sat here as I scrolled down the page going .....awww .....Awwwww .......AWWWWWWW!!! :love: :lol:

Awesome news :)

Can't believe nobody has reserved Ginger yet! *sigh*:love:

Glad the agouti buns are getting some appreciation!

Good news esp. re the augoutis. :wave: Hope all the babies are soon well placed. It just occured to me yesterday that my friend's mini-lop has agouti markings, and I've been visiting him on a very regular basis for just over a year. :oops::oops::love:

:D:D:D:D:D

That didn't take long at all really did it! I hope the remaining three will all find brilliant homes soon too (otherwise I might be smuggling them out with Ringo ;)).

Fruitcake & Ginger....youre breaking my heart!:love::love:

Question - How big will Fruitcake get?

I read Ginger is cross lionhead - how big will she get?

Im sooooooooo tempted.....My girls are just 6 months old...with current accomadation & spays almost booked....would Ginger be too young to make a trio?

Would it be better to get them each a Husbun instead?

I have my accomadation setup on houseing thread - will be adding another run area & hopefully making the garden bun-proof - but we have lotsa bulbs that I now cant see...so not sure about that.

Advice please - Im tempted so much ....whats another 1 or 2 Im thinking!:D
Or it may have to be Chance & Lotto...as poss. husbuns...and of course convince OH!

Fruitcake & Ginger....youre breaking my heart!:love::love:

Question - How big will Fruitcake get?

I read Ginger is cross lionhead - how big will she get?

Im sooooooooo tempted.....My girls are just 6 months old...with current accomadation & spays almost booked....would Ginger be too young to make a trio?

Would it be better to get them each a Husbun instead?

I have my accomadation setup on houseing thread - will be adding another run area & hopefully making the garden bun-proof - but we have lotsa bulbs that I now cant see...so not sure about that.

Advice please - Im tempted so much ....whats another 1 or 2 Im thinking!:D
Or it may have to be Chance & Lotto...as poss. husbuns...and of course convince OH!

Fruitcake I think will be around 3.5kg, as his mum was just over 3kg and I don't think his dad was much bigger :love:

I think Ginger will make around 2kg as she is so small! She may not make much past 1.5kg!

They are both currently living in sibling groups (Ginger with 6 girls and Fruitcake with 4 other boys) so don't think them being in a group situation would faze them as they love the company!

I would personally opt for a bun each for your girls, or even a group of 4. That way, no bun will be left out.

Back