• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Money Penny keeps guffing!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: Is this normal? I've never seen Beau do it, but she will be flopped out and then her tail will just ***** up for a moment and then go down again, I'm sure she must be guffing!

Biscuit does this whenever he eats peach, so i've stopped giving it to him at all, as if he does one near you...you know all about it :shock::lol:

Yes, buns do trump! When they were indoors Joejoe used to snuggle up next to me on the settee looking all innocent then the next minute there'd be this paxo stuffing smell :lol: Think it must be the Herbs Plus mix :lol:

that's alright then! I haven't smelt them yet, but I'll look out for the Paxo smell...and will never look at Paxo the same again!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
Well we think Pierre has a habit of making a smell then running away. My OH had times where the bunny had disappeared and we were questionijng eachother :lol: and now I know its the bunny.

Bless Beau though maybe she just wants to move her tail and exercise it :lol:

Back