• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Get Alvin and Holly home tonight

at my moms Graham while i went up to see Ste (and the other buns lol)

yup i had a lovely time Shelly, made me 1100000% sure moving there will be the right decision.

the hostel will probably kill me tho, im so not a manual labourer yet... but even two days of agony from cleaning beats the misery i feel again today

Awe I love it when I have to collect mine :D there is always an underlying level of stress when Im away from them and they are being fed by someone else or at boarding! Its such a relief to all be home and safe and back to normal!

fingers crossed lol

:D Its all good from here on in. You'll soon be back with your fella, away from Brum and the burglars, new job, new life, a whole herd of gorgeous bunnies and I bet even Mr Stroppy will soon be twitching his nose with a Scottish accent :lol:

yay! I live just outside Edinburgh in South Queensferry.

So will you be taking buns to the Edinburgh Uni Vets? They are just brilliant there! :)

deffo didnt need to worry about Alvy.. hes already been on the bed and is now running about downstairs as if he never went away :love::love:

Holly will take a bit of persuasion to forgive me tho :(

Back