• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much have your buns changed

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
mines have changed load :shock:, was looking through some old pics

baby smokey
DSC00108-1.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

all growned up
SAM_1573.jpg

baby Magic :love:
PICT0864.jpg

PICT0883.jpg

all growned up
SAM_2905.jpg

SAM_2902.jpg

baby Buffy & Angel (cheek out Buffy's mane :shock:)
SAM_0712.jpg

SAM_0724.jpg

SAM_0699.jpg

all growned up (even bigger than they were :shock::shock:)
SAM_1483.jpg

SAM_3011.jpg

buffy's big mane is having a come back now tho :shock:, will need to get a pic :love:

Both of mine were fully grown when I got them so I don't have any baby pics :(

I was in a pet shop the other day and saw some baby bunnies, one of which looked just like Ruby and one just like Pipkin! So I can imagine what they would have looked like :)

I looove the picture of baby Magic :love::love: So cute!

Oh what beautiful bunnies you have almost cryed when I saw Baby Magic as he is so like our Baby Saint to look at apart from the eyes of course. Baby Saint still has her baby fur even though she is over 1 year old now.

Oh what beautiful bunnies you have almost cryed when I saw Baby Magic as he is so like our Baby Saint to look at apart from the eyes of course. Baby Saint still has her baby fur even though she is over 1 year old now.

aww thank you :D, I LOVE baby saint :love:, always love seeing your photo threads of her :love::love:

Spenser was fully grown at 7 months when I got him (although my Dad thinks he's got bigger :shock:) but the picture Jack's Jane put on my baby REWs thread last night gave me an idea of what my big handsome boy might have looked like. :wave::love:

peanut.

Peanut-1.jpg

hutches3.jpg

Dylan.

dylanindie.jpg

dylan.jpg

Indie.

indie.jpg

indiecookie.jpg

Cookie.

cookie at the back
DSCF1045.jpg

for some strange reason this is one of the few pics i seem to have of cookie. I feel a photoshoot is necessary.

Nugget.

nugget.jpg

nugeb9.jpg

Samson.

hutches1.jpg

samson4.jpg

Delly.

delly2.jpg

dellynice.jpg

Jeff.

jeff2.jpg

jeffnice.jpg