• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Less active

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
Since I bonded Charlee with Noah, Charlee has become significantly less active. She used to bound around, and never sat still - now she prefers to snuggle up to Noah (who is also lazy). Her attitude towards me hasnt changed, she comes racing over to say hello and gets very excited when I hand out treats..but that is about her limit :lol: She is 8 months old and a nethie.

Any suggestions as to why? And how I can change this?

Mine are the same. It seems to be that once they bond they just snuggle and sleep. I can't get my girls to do much these days :roll:

BUT they are so happy I let them get on with it. :love:

I gotta wonder though whether she is that much happier. She loves Noah, she grooms him and they are always snuggling up - but she doesn't binky as much as she used to. Maybe she is just lazier now :roll:

I was really worried about it at first and posted asking the same thing. 99.9% of people on here said the same thing happened with them. I tend to get a lot more happy flops than binkys now. They're still happy just show it in different ways.

I just bonded my two boys and they have been much quieter. They used to leap around all day but are now snuggled up most of the time. So sweet!

Back