• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC set ups

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone who has an NIC set up post me some pics please?

I'm looking for set ups with more than one level & how people have done this.

Thanks

My pictures are on Grahams thread :) Only thing that has changed is that we have fixed up the doors so the buns doors swing out, and the guinea pig doors fold down. We have also added another mini level to the bunny cage.

Here is Charlee modelling it;
010-7.jpg

This one was designed for one rabbit who freeranged most of the time. It has changed alot since these were taken but I don't have any recent pictures.

cage1.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

This one was designed for one rabbit who freeranged most of the time. It has changed alot since these were taken but I don't have any recent pictures.

cage1.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

Aha! Thank you. :wave: This was what I was looking for. I was looking at a set up with a limited amount of floor space, but potential to go up a few levels.

:wave: Hello! The H's have a NIC set up with different levels, you are quite welcome to pop round and have a nosy if you like, send me a text if you want to come have a look :)

Take a look here...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=226875

We're currently in the process of adapting it slightly and we've made up a ladder for the outside and we're filling in the gap in the shelf. It was actually quite simple.

That's brilliant! I haven't a hope of ever managing something like that or the one in the care reference section though. I just don't have any DIY skills or any equipment or space to carry it out :(

Back